Flash Over Writes Toggle

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
MrBenj

Hi All,

Is there any way to have a flash button over write a toggle button. This is what I'd like to achieve: I have a toggle button that sets all my lights to blue and then I have flash buttons that allow me to temporarily flash different groups of lights to red. Any idea how I could achieve this?

Kind regards,
Ethan Benjamin
siegmund

Hey,

I don't think this is possible at the moment. You could use loopback, trigger some action to activate a scene and additionally disable the blue scene button. The problem is, this will not activate the blue scene again afterwards.

Regards,
siegmund
siegmund

Well I need to correct myself: This is not possible with HTP. You could try using LTP - this has some other major implications, like you need to include other fixtures you want to switch off during flashing. I tried to give a basic example in the attached workspace. Try experimenting and maybe find a suitable solution for you.
Attachments
flash overwrite.qxw
(3.77 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
MrBenj

Yeah....it doesn't seem possible yet.....hopefully it will be in a future release
yokosuna

I´m using this on a regular base: running basic functions and do some
overrides from time to time - works like a charme but be sure to set all
fixture channels to LTP
Attachments
LTP Sample.qxw
(2.91 KiB) Downloaded 48 times