Advice Please - Newbie to QLC+ !

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
siegmund

cas wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:35 pm Hi all, here is a copy of the show file, as i still require some help.
As I already said, please share your custom fixture definitions, too.
cas wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:35 pm is it possible to midi or create buttons for system buttons on the Virtual Console (ie to Record Scene, Operate Mode, Live Edit etc) and also is there away to fix the DMX monitor into the VC or is this better eventually running on a seperate monitor.
Both is not possible at the moment. Since the DMX monitor opens in a new window, you can make it stay in foreground permanently (so reserve some space in the vc to place it over) or simply use another monitor to display it.
cas

Thanks that's what I thought for the buttons, wud that be an upcoming update hopefully. That's will upload custom fixture for u to look at to see what I have missed out.

Also in another note what is the Odroid xu4 (October core, 2/4gb ram) like or tinker board quad core 2gb ram to run lubuntu mainly only running QLC+ (not creating seperate work spaces, primary for operating and saving scenes.