Audio trigger / external input

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
mschwinne

Dear all,

first of all thanks for this great software.

I'm searching for a solution to switch off an audio trigger using a button or script. I would like to have one button I can use to switch off one or more audio triggers independent of their current status.
I managed to connect several chasers to one audio trigger using a loopback which is working very well, But if I connect a channel via loopback to the externa input of the audio trigger, the trigger switsches on/off every time the DMX value of the channel changes. Is there any way to change this behaviour?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Michael
mschwinne

I found a solution by using a solo frame for each audio trigger in my virtual console. Of course it would be nice to also switch on all audio triggers with one button but it's less important for me. Now I can at least switch all audio triggers off using a button or script :-)
Please find attached a simplified project file.
all_audio_off.qxw
(5.4 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Greetings,

Michael
twardy90

Hi Michael,

My trick is to assign button in Audio Trigger (Input) in Key Combination field for example, "A" key would then activate and deactivate this widget accordingly.

Cheers,
Przemek
mschwinne

Hello Przemek,

thanks for your reply. I'm using this solution to activate the sound trigger. I needed a solution to stop the trigger e.g. by using a script before starting a show. Assigning a key and using the solo frame is working fine for me.

Best regards,

Michael