Custom Midi Feedback

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
benste

Hi there,
i'm about to redesign our virtual console for the Behringer X-Touch compact controller.
Due to the limit in faders i would like to use pages or On/Off Buttons of frames to differentiate which part of the virtual console is currently controller by the faders.
As pages proofed to be fairly buggy in the past (and in parcular complicated if you add new elements after creating the pages) i'd give it a try for on/off buttons for various sections.

Now my problem is that the controller does have motor faders, however i have no idea how to trigger a refresh of the faders when switching between functionalities.
Feedback is already working when having a fader asigned, however as i'm not moving any faders, but only enable/ disable a frame no feedback action is triggered.

Can i invoke MIDI feedback through some script?
Or would the only way to have another virtual universe only used to trigger feedback values? Though in this case i would be unsure how to map from virtual lights back to correct midi codes ...
Can anybody advice? If this is too unclear i could create a Demo setup and upload the qxw but maybe its easy enough to understand without a sample.
JayP

Have you given the following guide a try?

http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/tutorial-multipage.html
janosvitok

Jay, that's another thing. Benste says he doesn't want to use multipage frame.
siegmund

@Jano, Massimo: What about adding an updateFeedback action after enabling a frame?