BCF2000 fighting feedback

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
ralbrightii

Okay, I have seen this commented on before, but I have not seen a solution that works.

I have a BCF2000, I have it set to bC mode and U-3 mode. I have a mock-up screen of the BCF2000 in a QXW file, Universe 2 Input: 1: BCF2000, Feedback: 1: BCF2000. When set like this, moving the VC slider moves the slider on the BCF2000, and moving the slider on the BCF2000 moves the slider on the VC. HOWEVER, the slider feedback fights me the whole time, this causes the slide to not be smooth but rough and choppy.

Elsewhere I have seen people state to put the feedback on a different universe, that breaks the feedback in my experience.

This is likely something VERY simple that I am overlooking, but it is my one big gripe from last year that I would love to have solved prior to my summer production this year.
Attachments
Dual Monitor Blank.qxw.zip
(2.18 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
siegmund

ralbrightii wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 4:45 am Elsewhere I have seen people state to put the feedback on a different universe, that breaks the feedback in my experience.
I did not see this and it wont help in your case - what is suggested most of the time is to separate DMX and MIDI to different universes, did you do that?
Please also provide information stated here
ralbrightii

siegmund wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 7:35 am
ralbrightii wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 4:45 am Elsewhere I have seen people state to put the feedback on a different universe, that breaks the feedback in my experience.
I did not see this and it wont help in your case - what is suggested most of the time is to separate DMX and MIDI to different universes, did you do that?
Please also provide information stated here
Thank you siegmund, that is what I meant to say. (Guess that is what I get trying to type a topic while tired.)

Per your request:
QLC+ Version: 4.10.5b
DMX Adapter: Entec OpenDMX
Audio card: built-in

What else am I missing? I looked at the documentation about MIDI and feedback. I saw this little gem.
A small trick that can be achieved with QLC+ is to use feedback as a generic MIDI output line to trigger external controllers/sequencers.
Let's look at some examples:

Input: OSC ---> Output: DMX USB --> Feedback: MIDI
Input: Enttec Wing --> Output: ArtNet --> Feedback: MIDI
But I couldn't make heads or tales of what was being stated here. Could you elaborate on this? I really want the ability to both have the VC move the sliders on the BCF2000, and for me manually moving the sliders. But I do not want the problem with the fader fighting me.
Attachments
Dual Monitor Blank.qxw.zip
(2.42 KiB) Downloaded 30 times