How to map ArtNet input to USB DMX output

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
sautez

I read in the docs I can select Passthrough and the input on that universe will be converted to the output. I'm trying to pass ArtNet input to USB DMX output device. I have tested the USB Output device and it works from within your program fine. When I set up the input to the external facing IP of the computer(not loopback) I don't show any packets appearing in the input/output section where is shows "Packets received" I do have "The ArtNetominator" running on the computer and it shows the ArtNet packets being received from my other device on the same network. Q Light Contorller Plus shows up on the IP port but it does not show activity there as well. I'm not sure if it should as it may be just output from QPlus.

I'm using an ENTTEC Open DMX USB device for the output.

Is there something I'm missing? Something else I need to configure to have it be a protocol converter so as to use QPlus to enable my remote ArtNet device? My understanding was that is how this should work. If not, please let me know if this is not possible.

Thanks