[Solved] Button function "On" instead of "On/Off"

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
onnorvld

I’m a new QLC+ user and like to use QLC+ in a theater together with Show Cue System. The OSC connection works good to activate scenes with buttons in the Virtual Console. What I’m looking for is a “button” with an “On” function and not an “On/Off or Toggle” function. For example, when we repeat a part of the cue list in Show Cue System during a rehearsal I want to be sure that the right scene is activated (“On”) and not switched Off because it was already on. Is this possible in any way?

Thanks for the very nice software! Kind regards,

Onno Rietveld
Haastrecht, The Netherlands
Last edited by onnorvld on Sat May 06, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ariajazz

Try using buttons within SOLO FRAMES. This buttons are turned OFF when you click on another button, You'll have a pevious clicked button as OFF and available to be turned ON again
onnorvld

I have found the Solo frames and it is very useful. But what I need is a “button” which (by Midi of OSC command) always switches “On” a scene. When I use a cue list in Show Cue System and we have to go back (in live or during rehearsal) I need to be 100% sure that the scene which I needed is not switched “Off” because it was already “On” – Then the stage will be dark
onnorvld