Drums 2 light syncing

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
GunMaster

Hi everyone!

Maybe someone could point me in the right direction.
We use QLC+ with our band. Everything is fine but I have further wishes...

My setup is as follows:

+ we use some 7x15W led lights / moving heads and 2 Scanners.
+ to switch different QLC+ collections we use an Akai APC mini which is connected via usb to the laptop.
+ QLC+ 4.10.5b is used on a laptop which gets some midi signals over wlan through rtpMidi.
+ the midi signals are triggered from the drum. one cc value for snare, base, tom small, tom middle, tom big
+ Within QLC+ there are 5 buttons which are connected to a scene which, if triggered, lightens up some led moving heads. perfectly in sync to what the drummer is playing.

Sample video to get the idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTFIvt3enZs (drum trigger come in @ 01:40)

Question:

This is a very fixed system in the way that every cc lightens exactly only the predefined lights
+ base: front mh's + scanner
+ snare: side lights
+ tom's: some associated back mh's

Is there any way I could switch a "program" and the midi triggers would change the behaviour the lights light up?
Maybe like this:
+ Base: All back mh's
+ Snare: Scanners
+ Toms: all lights

I would be very thankful for some help here.

Regards
Gunnar
siegmund

Hey Gunnar,

maybe you want to try a frame with multiple pages: http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/tutorial-multipage.html

Regards,
siegmund
GunMaster

Simple like that. Thats what I was looking for. Next time I will look first and then ask ;-)
I somehow thought this multipage feature was only for the whole virutal console thing. but this thing can do much more I see.

Thank you very much!!!