Snap in Show Manager

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
kreppart

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a usage issue but when I set my show to be BPM 4/4 and turn on snap, the item does snap but seems to land between beats. Screenshot attached. My goal is to create a show that's sync'd to BPM so when we play live the cues synchronize with the music. I could do it by adding up the milliseconds for each measure but that will be time consuming.

On a related note, is there an easy way to create a visual "metronome" in QLC? I want to have a white flash in time with the beat to see if we can play with that instead of an audible metronome.

Thanks,

- ken
Attachments
QLC Show Issue.JPG
kreppart

I forgot to ask, in the speed dial widget is there a way to specify beats instead of milliseconds?
GGGss

to the visual beat indicator...
create a dummy cue
make a chaser with 4 steps using the dummy cue
use the 'master' beat (see below)
make sure that in the virtual desk the chaser is large enough to show the 4 steps
= here you have your visual metronome (only you to decide which of the steps in the 4th 1/4th in a bar

entry BPM in stead of ms...
no you can't actually but it's easily converted doing some maths (with 4/4 at least)
60/BPM = number of ms per quarter
OR
4*60/BPM = time in s. per bar.

Good luck
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore