enttec usb pro mk2 owners, please share experiences

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
bix

Please pardon for my English. I'm from Italy and currently testing version 4.10.5b on windows xp hp 510 laptop.
As in title I'd like some feedbacks from users of mk2 device with regard to some aspects:

- have you ever experienced drop out in the connection, either as in or out? I occasionally did and I'm wondering if it's "normal"or if, most probably, it's due to the fact I'm running qlc on a laptop without battery in which sometimes I forget to set system clock correctly...( @ our heroic developers: maybe qlc loads in/out settings searching it by date and time? )

- it's normal if in the in/out panel, when I check mk2 setting clicking on the "config" icon, I read "dmx output" even when I'm checking the input line?

- I own the breakout cable with midi connectors. I'd like to use both input and output. In your experience does it works?
When I click on the "config" button in the in/out tab I cannot see what expected ( i.e. a box for choosing channel/mode/initialize as I can see for the laptop integrated synth )
Maybe that's because I have no device connected to the breakout cable? I will see the box as I will connect the midi device?
My intention is to control an external audio mixer ( Behringer x18 ) sending from Virtual Console's faders midi CC messages . At the moment I only created faders but I have no idea on how to assign them to midi channels. Some help please?
Thanks a lot, especially to people working in development of this awesome software!