"invisible"devices in QLC+?

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
bssmusic

Hi,
can anybody here tell me, if it is possible to make frames including faders, buttons etc. invisible or at least transparent?
Background:
Because I have to control lots of different fixtures, I have split my virtual desk into 3 pages: One for the basics (white frontlight, fog control, buttons for recalling scenes, chasers...), one for Movingheads and one for direct access to special fixtures. No problem so far, but:
I use a "Botex" type controler as a wing, and the input only controls the currently open page, so if I am in the "movinghead" page, I cannot control the fogger, I have to flip through the pages first. My idea was to lay a copy of the relevant controls in the background of the other pages. The problem is, that the partly colored frames are flashing through the gaps between the top frames. so invisibility MIGHT be a solution. Or has anybody a better idea I'm too dumb to find??
My system: 4.10.4 on Ubuntu Yackety
Thanks for every idea!
Peter
siegmund

Hey,

you could use frames and minimize them (icon on top left corner of the frame).

Regards,
siegmund
bssmusic

Yes, that's the only way I found till now. Minimize and send them to background.