Strobeing with pars

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Sound Choice

OK I have (as an example) 4 led par with 8 channels (dimmer, R,G,B,W, Program, Strobe, Program/strobe speed). I have 7 individual; scenes (all red, all green, all blue, all purple, all yellow, all aqua & all white)....they work well!

One thing to mention here...I am using an APCmini as a hardware controller. That being said...
I want to be able to do strobes (momentary) of each color (R,G,B,W,Y,P & A) using a momentary button and a separate slider to adjust the flash rate on the fly. I can get it to work fine BUT when I go back to the "solid color scenes" they flash just like the strobe scenes...what am I doing wrong? I will post a video if required.

Thanks for all your help (in advance).
janosvitok

Search this forum or online help for LTP - latest takes precedence.
Sound Choice

Been there, done that, issue still exists.
fooschnickens

Can you post your workspace file as well? Sometimes it's a tiny little setting that throws everything out of whack.
Sound Choice

Actually I figured it out...I had been working on the issue for hours (2-3) and never restarted QLC+ during that entire time. Once I rebooted and restarted the program everything worked as it should. I suspect that even when you press "save" (like i do every 10 minutes or so) it may not be saving everything or the program just hick-upped.... don't know but it works finally.

But seeing that I have you here...I saw a tutorial one time about using sliders to adjust chase, fade in and fade out speed (as apposed to knobs) in chases...does anyone know where to find it or point me to a written tutorial?

Thanks for the help.
siegmund

You'll find all tutorials in the tutorials section: http://www.qlcplus.org/tutorials.html