Behringer BCF2000 with multi-pages

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
ralbrightii

I am working on creating the lighting layout for a production of Fiddler on the Roof. I just got my hands on a Behringer BCF2000, because I saw that it is compatible and the motorized faders seemed pretty cool. So the question I have is I am going to try to set up a virtual console with this device as the main control unit using multi-pages (36 pages to be exact, one for each scene in the production). Each page will look strikingly similar to the actual BCF2000, but all labeling will be done in software. Can a BCF2000 fader or buttons be attached to multiple faders on different pages in the virtual console.

For example Page 1 is for Prologue (Tradition), the faders would likely control the various intensities of elements throughout the stage, dropping the fader would allow me to fade out an element. (That is the idea so far), however when I go to Page 2, will the faders on that page work the same way? If so, how do I set this up.

Thank you
siegmund

ralbrightii

I have read the documentation, and it seems to work to a limited extent. The buttons respond, however the faders in VC only move from 0 to 2 (not full scale) when I move the BCF fader to 255.

Am I missing something?
ralbrightii

How do I get the faders on the BCF to respond to actions from the Virtual Console?
yokosuna

Have you enabled the feedback option in output ?
ralbrightii

yokosuna wrote:Have you enabled the feedback option in output ?
Yes. Universe 2 has BCF2000 Input and Feedback.
siegmund

Please provide some more information: Which version are you using on which OS. Also provide a simple workspace file that illustrates your problem.
awk

ralbrightii wrote:I have read the documentation, and it seems to work to a limited extent. The buttons respond, however the faders in VC only move from 0 to 2 (not full scale) when I move the BCF fader to 255.

Am I missing something?
I saw such behaviour when I had a submaster in a same frame, pushed them down and forgot it.
Is this your case?