Problem with address change

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
dennismazzolin

hi, i must replay here because i cant create new post. in this days i'm tryng use qlc+. i have find somthing not work good. i have create 2 scenes then i've added this scenes to a chaser. i have added this chaser in to a cue list. all work correctly. then i change fixture address whith the correct process. after changing address, scene and simple desck are working right, but cue lists and flash bottons cant manage correctly some channels.
janosvitok

[I've created new topic]

Please post your qxw file and any required custom qxf files (those that are not part of standard installation).
dennismazzolin

original.qxw
(7.14 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
original (riassegnato).qxw
(7.35 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
20170424_132525-1.jpg
janosvitok

In this case, you can just open fixture in fixture manager and edit the address (since the new and old addresses do not overlap, the new and old fixtures are the same, and you want 1:1 mapping).

I don't see any problem with the functionality. Can you describe in detail what is wrong?

I suggest you move your MIDI input to another universe. Leave Universe 1 for DMX/Lights and use Universe 2 for MIDI input. Sometimes it's safer that way.
dennismazzolin

if i edit address without pacth function, is the same thing. flash bottons turn on scene, but don't turn it off. cue list don't play scene only after move cross faders, and play channels value inverted or not correctly. i've try to use onli touchscreen and not midi control, but is the same result. ( version 4.10.5b on linux)
dennismazzolin

maybe resolved. today i try to reload .qxw after change address and all work good. :D