QLC+ Visualizer For Mac

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
Dkal

I need a Visualizer for QLC+.
It needs to be compatible with mac and im using a DMX USB so i cant use artnet
GGGss

Oké - there are mac compatible visualisers out there - go & find
you CAN use artnet with QLC+, simply by feeding-back, the universe DMX is signaling to, to artnet
Massimo's clever solution ;-)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Dkal

Are there any Visualizers that can use dmx to usb for mac?
GGGss

I 'll try to explain:
DMX is a protocol to light fixtures and do effects with them. So the lights talk to the controller. The language they use is DMX.

The visualiser is representing what happens on the DMX bus. It's a picture of what the lights do at that moment.
And how is the visualiser getting this information? Well there are tons of possibilities. De cheapest is simple send the identical information both to DMX-adapter and to artnet.
On your visualiser you choose artnet as the source. (and if on the same machine use the beam-me-home-scotty 127.0.0.1 address)
Have you looked at video tutorial #7 (the long one)? There you can see and identical setup.

Or you could do it more expensive ... have an extra DMX-controller and sniff the protocol at it's input.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore