Video on Mac full screen blanks other windows

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
janosvitok

Re: Video on Mac full screen blanks other windows

Post by janosvitok » Sun May 28, 2017 5:47 pm

(Possible Cpt. Obvious :) ) If your friend can tell you the model #, most probably you can find manual on the net describing capabilities and interfaces.
You may post it here as well, maybe others will have an idea how to connect QLC+ to the projector.

ralbrightii

Re: Video on Mac full screen blanks other windows

Post by ralbrightii » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:29 am

janosvitok wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:47 pm
(Possible Cpt. Obvious :) ) If your friend can tell you the model #, most probably you can find manual on the net describing capabilities and interfaces.
You may post it here as well, maybe others will have an idea how to connect QLC+ to the projector.
Nice idea. It is a Mitsubishi NW31U-EST

So I was had an epihany, why not just launch VLC through a script with the necessary options outlined. Got that working BEAUTIFULLY. Went to add that script into a show.... not supported?? Can you not add scripts to shows? I mean while yes I can launch the video manually, and then trigger some of the other effects manually. I would prefer to be able to script all of the actions for these numbers. (That way my attention can be put to more important details during the performance, such as transferring mics to different actors and such...)