BCF2000 faders not responding correctly

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
ralbrightii

I just received the BCF2000 in the mail today. Hooked it up to my macbook pro, put it in U-1 mode, on Input/Output tab select BCF2000 Input and Feedback on Universe 2.

Go to virtual console, follow multipage tutorial to a T. Next page and Previous page works as expected, pushing the programmed button on the BCF2000 switches pages on QLC+. Set fader 1 (in VC) to fader 1 (on BCF). Hit "Play" operate mode, slide fader 1 on BCF2000 up to full, fader on VC goes from 0 to 2. What?!?

Am I missing something here. Shouldn't the fader actuate the full fader?

Help please.
ralbrightii

So upon further testing, I put the BCF2000 into Mackie Baby HUI mode (bhU 1) and the faders are now registering on the VC when I move the BCF Fader, however the reverse is not true. When I move the VC fader, I expect the fader to move on the BCF. What am I missing? (I know it is probably stupid simple, but I am just not seeing it.)
siegmund

Again....
Read this: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6835
ralbrightii

siegmund wrote:Again....
Read this: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6835
Thank you siegmund,

However I have read the documentation and scoured the forums. For whatever reason I cannot get this to work. I am running 4.10.2b on Mac OSx Mavericks with Enttec OpenPro DMX and BCF2000 for interfaces. I followed the documentation listed at: http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/tutorial-multipage.html to the T. Making a new page exactly as described. That is why I am reaching out to the people on the forum on this issue. I am missing something, but I don't know what.

--- UPDATE ---

Figured out the problem, as this was a used board, there was some programs and settings in it that were not factory default. I ran through the steps here (https://pusherlabs.freshdesk.com/suppor ... y-defaults) and NOW my BCF2000 is responding correctly. Move the fader on the BCF the slider on the VC moves and vice-versa.

However is it just me or is it difficult to drop the faders down to 0 for a smooth fade out. (The whole reason I purchased the BCF2000 is to allow me to do a controlled fade-out of theatrical lighting.) The motors in the faders fight me as I lower them down, right now I get drops of 16 at a time as a fade down. Is that normal?