Midi Map and virtual routing

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
yago

Hi,

I have build up a complex Midi Setup, where I am using Logic Audio to adjust Midi messages from different sources (Logic Control + Joystick + Floorboard) and feed the Midi stream into QLC+.

It works quite well. but I'm struggling on 2 topics:

1) I have discovered that the simple mixer reacts on Controller change messages. great. But how can I reach the Flash buttons, The Blackout Button and the Playback Faders? Is there a midi Map available for those functions?

2) currently I'm sending the data from Logic to a Mid Output, which is physically recabeled to a Midi Input (MidiSport 4x4).
I tried using a virtual MidiPort via the MidiPatch program, but QLC+ doesn't recognise the Port.
Any hints on how to feed Midi Data into QLC+ without wasting a physical input?

Thanks
RalpH
yago

No answer ???? :cry:
yago

Am I being ignored here?

At least some type of answer would be nice.
plugz

Hello,

I don't know anything about macs.

Maybe someone who does will answer this someday :)

Cheers
m.c.ALF

You need to use IAC Driver as MIDI input. Check this https://www.ableton.com/en/help/article ... uses-live/ (It doesn't matter Ableton or anything else)
Add MIDI track in your DAW and set output to IAC Driver.
At the QLC+:
Then you add buttons or whatever you want on the Virtual Panel and click no the External Input button. Then send amy MIDI messages from your controller or what you have and you will see how QLC+ found that midi message.
Thats how the mapping works in QLC+