akai apc mini led button problem

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
gdm1594

hi, i'm an user of qlc +. since i've decided to ampliate my hardware setup i've brought an akai apc mini. now the problem is the led when i press the button. if i press the light turn on, but when i press another time to off the function, it doesn't light off. so my question is: there's a mode to remap the midi channel of the device?
DESIGNFactory

Lower value is the OFF function, and Upper value is the ON function
on the APC mini i use them like this:
0=off
2= green led
4= green flashing
6= red led
8= red flashing
10= yellow led
12= yellow flashing

so if u put for example
lower value= 0
upper value=2
u have it off and green on when active
djhurt

We have the same issue, but i figured it out by myself. instead of putting zero on lower value just put 1 then to the upper depends on what color you need. so for the green just input the value to 2 and 4 if you want to blink the green color.

now i'm hoping that there's another different color to add on this button, like magenta, blue or white. this is cool so that you can design it by the color of lights you are pressing.
mcallegari

Or you could have read the documentation: https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN/midiplugin.html
See AKAI APC LED Feedbacks
djhurt

ok moving to the right thread. thanks
Last edited by djhurt on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcallegari

djhurt wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 am mossimo, thanks for your reply i don't know if this pertains to my question. but i saw this documentation and it did not say about the other colors i mentioned. is there's way or values for blue, white or magenta color because i tried different numbers but i couldn't find it. please help
AFAIK the APC mini doesn't have all colors. I think the MKII does.
From this page: http://www.akaipro.com/products/pad-con ... s/apc-mini
APC mini features an expanded 8x8 multicolor clip-launching grid that’s built for hands-on exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 64 responsive triggers. Tri-color lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses—loaded, playing, and recording—so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer.
In this page instead: http://www.akaipro.com/products/pad-con ... pc-40-mkii
APC40 mkII features a 5x8 RGB clip-launching grid that’s built for dexterous exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 40 responsive triggers. RGB lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses—loaded, playing, and recording—so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer.
djhurt

Thank you Mossimo
Last edited by djhurt on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
GGGss

Jerry,

Keep this forum nice and tidy.

You will have to start a new thread with your question please...
(and include your project file so we can verify)

@Massimo - please delete above question and my answer - thx
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
fxb2204

Dear Friends,

I also use the Akai mini controller, and it seems that it works except the led buttons. I tried like it was described here and also tried
to do like in the documentation. I am not sure, i type in for example the values like described in the manual:

"For example with lower = 6 and upper = 2 the result will be: Function Off -> red LED, Function On -> green LEDmentation "

but i don´t get any visual feedback. I attached screenshot (sorry its german language setup), is this the right fields i have
to put in the values? Image

Thank you very much for help.
GGGss

Did you in setup 'allow feedback" for the midi channel? If this isn't selected, QLC+ isn't sending nothing at all
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore