Newbi Help with Scenes

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
RayArt

Hi,
I am totally new with using DMX and QLC. I am using Windows 7 on a 64bit laptop. I have two generic LED Par cans to get me started learning this program. I have been following Massimo Callegari's great tutorials and doing well. But I have a problem when wanting to create scenes. The first time I created some scenes everything worked fine. But now when I try to create a scene, I add the fixtures i want to use (the two par cans) but the faders in the scene editor are not working, sliding the faders up the lights are not coming on. When i switch back to Simple Desk they are working ok. I thought I might have the Blind mode toggled on, but it is not. It was working ok, but stopped halfway through creating a scene. I have tried restarting the program and restarting the computer and tried a different USB socket but no change. Can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong please? Regards, Ray
janosvitok

Simple Desk overrides everything. Once you touch Simple Desk fader, none of the other faders will work. To fix it, use the buttons above Simple Desk faders to release them,
or use the button at the top toolbar to release all faders. See http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/simpledesk.html
RayArt

Many thanks for replying so fast. That worked a treat. Everything working ok now. Many thanks.