Can QLC+ Run on a thin client?

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
DVJ_Deano

I've come across a Dell FX170 with windows embedded standard installed, and now i thought it would be as easy as installing QLC+ and away we go.
The spec of the Dell unit is Intel Atom N270 1.60GHz, 2.00gb memory and 4gb flash memory. 32bit system with WES SP1 installed.

Now when i've been installing the software its starts to run, but starts coming up with QT5 errors, then i can cancel it, run it again, it will then come up with different .exe or more various qt5 .dll errors.

Am i missing something simple to install?

Any help would be appreciated.
janosvitok

QLC+ version?
Can you post the exact errors (at least screenshots)? How much memory is available for programs (check task manager; I suppose swap file is disabled)?
DVJ_Deano

janosvitok wrote:QLC+ version?
Can you post the exact errors (at least screenshots)? How much memory is available for programs (check task manager; I suppose swap file is disabled)?
Latest QLC Version i'm trying to install. There is only the WES installed nothing else, and there is space for QLC to be installed.
I'll try and get some screen shots next time i try, and swap file?
I'm trying to install it into a 'user' account who has admin rights, so it's not a permissions thing which is stopping it.