Akai LPD8

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
nig

Hi there,
I am using QLC for a couple of days. Im very happy with it.
Today I tried to implement my Akai LPD8 to get a controller for smal events. Mapping and everything is working fine!
I only got 2 Problems:
- When I disconnect the LPD8 while QLC is running it says that it cant find my USB-DMX Interface. If i klick OK, the Program crashes. Normaly the LPD8 shouldnt get disconnected while the program is running. But it can happen accidentally.
- The LED feedback for the LPD8 is only working when i click the buttons with my mouse (the LED of the LPD8 wich is connected to the button is on until i klick the button again). When i push the button on the LPD8 its just on while i push it. After that it turns of. The mapping is working fine! But there is no visual feedback on the LPD8 when i use it as controller.

My System:
Windows 8.1
Digital Enlightemment FX5 DMX

Do you know any solutions?
greez
Niklas
mcallegari

Hi, it would be nice if you can share the LPD8 input profile with the community, so it can eventually be added to the next versions.

(assuming you have a transmitting FX5) Unfortunately I don't have a FX5 to reproduce your issue, but I'll try with another HID device, hoping to see if there's something wrong with the hotplug mechanism