DMX USB missing in Inputs/Outputs tab - Windows 10

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
mrcactus

As per title, mysteriously the DMX USB plugin has disappeared. Have uninstalled and reinstalled a few recent versions of QLC+, which previously have worked fine - including to a different folder, but nothing seems to bring it back.

All other plugins seem to be there, and no errors are thrown. I uninstalled a few unrelated things a few days ago, but nothing that would seem to be linked.

Any ideas? Shows up fine on another computer with similar hardware/software, with and without the DMX device attached.

Thanks in advance!
GGGss

What type / make of dmx adapter?
I had to force drivers on different occasions for the Enttec Pro MKII

Did you check the status of the DMX adapter in system configuration? If you plug it in the screen should refresh
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
mrcactus

Sorted. You set me on the right track. I'd dismissed drivers, as on another computer DMX USB showed up without the device attached.
Didn't realise that USB DMX won't show up on a fresh QLC+ install unless a device is detected, but once it has been DMX USB will stay in the Inputs/Outputs tab even when disconnected.

I must've had a driver issue around the time I upgraded QLC+. Just an unlikely sequence of events.

I had previously reinstalled drivers, but a thorough removal and install of the latest FTDI drivers from the official website has got everything working again.

Thank you for the pointer!