MIDI Encoder/Knob

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
pinq

Hi all!
I just started to use QLC+ and it is great. Works like plug and play method.
But, I have problem. I have Behringer CMD LC-1 MIDI controller that has knobs and buttons. You can rotate the knobs around as much you want, so they are relative. I also record with KMidimon what values the knobs send. When I turn it right it sends 65 value and when right it sends 63.
Problem is that I can get them relative mod. Input profile editor finds the knobs automatically and I set it to encoder/knob. But then When I try it virtual consol as knob, it doesn't work. It only show the half value.
Other thing, not really a problem, is that it is possible to change buttons colors if I want, but I have to edit the MIDI output to make it work. Any idea how can I edit that?

Thank you
pinq

Ok, I got colors working by adding feedback value for buttons.
Example if you want that your button is green when it is not in use and blinking green when it is use, you just add min feedback value to 2 and max value to 4.

Apparently you have to calculate the knobs value your self in other program and then send it to Qlight control + :?
baggaman

Have the same issue. Does anyone have a soulution for the encoder problem? Would like to avoid translation softwares. Best regards.
OddSocks

Have to say I came across this as well.

Despite the help manual saying that encoders are dealt with as a relative input it does seem to actually work as a normal input.

The unit I have been playing with is also a Behringer, but an X-Touch Extender which sends a value of 1 for a negative and a value of 65 for a positive.
baggaman

I got some solution. With bomes midi translator pro i was able to program it.
In this program you add an event and in incoming section learn the encoder. Now edit last 2 digits of the 6 digit midi code to pp.

In rulessection you add those rules
if pp==63 then ga=ga-1
if pp==65 then ga=ga+1
if ga<0 then ga=0
if ga>127 then ga=127

In output section now add the string from input section and replace the pp with ga.
Than you can use it as absolute slider or knob in qlc.