QLC+ 4.10.4 With Lixada USB Dropouts

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
avicr

Hey, first off the level of polish and support of QLC+ is pretty amazing. I don't even see many commercial products with this sort of presentation.

That being said, I'm running into an issue using a uDMX device on my laptop where QLC+ loses connection to the device. I'm running Windows 10.0.10586 with QLC+ 4.10.4 and a Lixada USB DMX interface (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZQNIAP8/). The Lixada shows up properly in the input/output panel, but after a (seemingly) random time, all input stops being sent to my DMX lights. If I uncheck the uDMX device in the panel, and then check it again, I get a message saying the device cannot be opened. Closing QLC+, unplugging the device, reinserting the device and starting QLC+ is the only way to clear the error.

I've tried disabling the selective USB suspend option and setting power management to "Performance", but that didn't help. While troubleshooting I selected the uDMX entry in the input/output panel and waited. I noticed after a while the panel flickered and the selection was forced off the uDMX entry. I then manipulated sliders in the simple desk and my lights did not respond. I've also tried the same Lixada interface in a desktop machine and did not experience any dropouts.

Any help would be appreciated.