Simple Desk in "fixture channels" view mode doesn’t reorder the fixtures accordingly to Fixture Manager

The issues found when using the Simple Desk panel
WhiteHaired

Simple Desk in "fixture channels" view mode doesn’t reorder the fixtures when they are reordered in the Fixture Management.
When the fixtures are reordered in the Fixture Management (e.g., by changing the channel numbers), they are not reordered in Simple Desk in “fixture channels” view mode, but they remain in the initial order. Simple Desk in “all channels” view mode works correctly.
The test is very simple. Add two different fixtures (A and B) in the Fixture Manager. Modify the address of A in order to place it after B. Watch the Simple Desk in “fixture channels” view mode.

BTW, another minor issue is that, when you create a new workspace while being the Simple Desk tab active, it doesn’t react to the changes (delete all channels) until you exit from Simple Desk and enter again.

Both issues found in version 4.10.4. I don't known if they also happen in previous versions.
siegmund

I notice this behavior with the 4.10.5 GIT version on Xubuntu 14.04 64Bit.
But ... I'm not sure if this is a bug. I'd rather say this behavior is as expected. Maybe one can think about a sorting possibility for this simple desk view to achieve sorting by name, channel number, order of creation (which appears to be the default sorting at the moment).