[SOLVED] I'm desperate - understanding chase/scene

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
yokosuna

Hi, please have a look at my small workspace an tell me what´s wrong with my chaser.

What I want: HPAR and MPAR changing from blue to red with a dimmer fade inbetween.
What it does: HPAR works as expected, MPAR does set the color but reset the color as soon as the chaser goes to the next step....

Both fixtures are set to LPT regaring the color an dimmer channels ... I´m desperate :-((
Hope someone can show me my mistake...
Attachments
Desp.qxw
(5.78 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
mgweber

Set the scenes with the looks that you want, including intensity and color channels, then fade between them using the chaser. You cannot have a scene with intensity and a scene with color. The values are not held from scene to scene. Use the DMX monitor to see what is going on. You could combine scenes using the collections but you have no collection with color and intensity values set.
yokosuna

Not realy true since I observed the DMX channels allready and HPAR keeps the color values whereas MPAR seems to loose them. Realy can't see why this happens
yokosuna

Case closed.

Found that - don´t know why - the MPAR fixtures channels move from LTP back to HTL again...
Thank you for your patience.
mcallegari

Please remember to mark as SOLVED a thread when you find an answer.
Please also avoid titles like the one you chose and try to give a meaningful title also for users that will search the forum in the future. Thanks.