RGB Matrix "background color"

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
MrTK

Thanks for addressing my reply.. Im learning. ;)

But the "on the fly direction/program change might actually be possible with something like what qlc 5 looks like.. I had a friend who ran a few led par cans using jands software. What he was doing is pretty much just selecting the fixtures and mixing, or "creating scenes," on the fly. He was a complete lighting newb, but it looked better than the things i was doing with an old etc expression board and led par cans. :)

Good luck, all!
RikSolo

Question to the devs: would this even be possible?
plugz

Everything is possible, but available time is not infinite.
yokosuna

*schupps*
GGGss

simu73 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:33 am The possibility to assign LTP / HTP to functions or VC faders (instead only to fixture channels) would also be great, but this would probably be a huge task affecting the whole engine. Maybe something for QLC+ 5 ?
Through the use of feedback channels you could achieve this ... even in version 4.x
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
yokosuna

My solution - may not be exactly the same as requested from the ts:
- create a matrix A (even/odd, for example), using "white" as the color an "subtracive" as the mode, uncheck "dimming". This will bring every value to zero when executed.
- create a matrix B (even/odd, for example), using your desired "second" color and the standard mode
- place both in a collection C, matrix A first, then B second.
Now, you can choose any "primary" color you like and run the collection C on top of it, preserving the selected primary
color throughout the matrix run.
Works with every rgb matrix i´ve tested.