QLC+ 4.11.1.162 - Bug in cloning sequence step and append to chaser

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
lightuser

When editing a scene, you can clone it to a new scene and append it to a chaser.
Then it appends to the chaser and the scene is also visible as a scene in the scene list.

When editing a sequence, you can also clone the step to a new scene and append it to a chaser.
In that case, the sequence is cloned and appended, but it's not visible as a scene in the scene list.
(in the qxw file, the parameter Hidden="True" is added in the function tag)
I can't find a reason while it should be hidden when cloned from a sequence step.

Or am I wrong?

thanks in advance,
regards.
GGGss

Steps in sequences are hidden by default. So cloning a step would show such a behaviour.
If you would like to use this step outside of a sequence be warned that not all needed info is inside this scene. Since sequences only hold changed info per step it will be incomplete outside of the sequence.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
lightuser

GGGss wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am Steps in sequences are hidden by default. So cloning a step would show such a behaviour.
If you would like to use this step outside of a sequence be warned that not all needed info is inside this scene. Since sequences only hold changed info per step it will be incomplete outside of the sequence.
I know. But the feature "clone to scene and append to chaser" should have the intelligence to copy the absolute values to a new scene and make it visible. Otherwise, this feature is not usable and shouldn't be available in the sequence editor.
At least, that's my opinion.