Controlling lights from the Functions Tab

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
BigD

I just installed QLC+ 4.11.1 on a Debian 9 computer. I have an Enttec DMX USB Pro Mk2 interface. I have 3 strings of 50 bulb dumb RGB led lights. I have three 3 channel DMX controllers.
I followed the youtube videos for QLC+ and setup the fixtures (I chose the Generic RGB fixture) and the system recognized the Enttech DMX controller.
I setup four groups Red, Green, Blue, and White. From the Simple Desk Tab I can control the lights both individually as well as the groups
I use the Second youtube video for Fixtures and Groups. I create a test scene and add the fixture I created from the first video. When I click on the tab for either Channels Groups for All Fixtures I cannot manage the lights with the faders. All the fixture channels are enabled.
If I go back to the Simple Desk tab, I can manage the lights with the faders.
At this point I am not sure if something was over looked. Is there something I am over-looking
Your help is appreciated.

PS the string lights are RGB with Red, Green, Blue and White (the Positive signal) cables
Thanks
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,

The cue you made is a preparation step... into the marvelous world of QLC+
You'd have to 'assign' this cue to something else.

Try following: (as per video #4 saying out by memory)
go to Virtual console
put a button on it
assign the button behaviour to the cue you composed earlier
run the show
press button -> lights go on, press again -> lights go off.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore