Video playback: black window/screen with correct dimensions

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
tom

There seems to be an issue with Video-Functions. If I add a video to the function editor, all metadata is detected correctly: file name, duration, resolution, video codec, audio codec and so on.
However, if I try to play/preview that video, there olny opens a black window (in windowed-mode, with correct dimensions) and nothing else happens.

This seems to be an issue with qlc+; if I try to play that video in a minimal qt application with QMediaPlayer and QVideoWidget everything works fine.

version: git master
sbenejam

tom wrote:There seems to be an issue with Video-Functions. If I add a video to the function editor, all metadata is detected correctly: file name, duration, resolution, video codec, audio codec and so on.
However, if I try to play/preview that video, there olny opens a black window (in windowed-mode, with correct dimensions) and nothing else happens.

This seems to be an issue with qlc+; if I try to play that video in a minimal qt application with QMediaPlayer and QVideoWidget everything works fine.

version: git master
What operating system are you using?. If you system is Linux, Ubuntu, ... Take a look at this posts.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9988&hilit=video+u ... 6&start=10