Movement function not using Pan Fine

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
BHLighting

Hello,

QLC+ 4.10.5, installed on Windows 8.1. Custom defined fixture which has MSB and LSB movement channels not next to each other (e.g. Pan MSB = 1, Pan LSB = 17). The definition is correctly set up as far as I can tell, with the LSB channels correctly grouped as Pan LSB or Tilt LSB. I have attached the definition file and the show file that uses it.

I have created a Function using the Line movement with 127 Width and 0 Height, and a very slow rate (0:6:00:00 "Hold").

I can see in the DMX monitor as well as the physical fixture movements that the channel I have defined as "Pan LSB" is not being used. It stays at 0 constantly.

Tilt LSB is being used as expected, by a separate function that uses Line with 0 Width and nonzero Height. Only Pan LSB is not being used correctly.

Is this a bug or is there some setting I need to change? I am quite new to QLC+.

Thanks!
Attachments
4 Wash Test.qxw
(10.04 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
China-RGBWA-UV-Wash-Zoom.qxf
(4.91 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
janosvitok

I tested your file and it seems to work fine.

Did you by any chance play with Simple Desk? Red faders in Simple Desk override everything else. Push X button to release the fader.
BHLighting

I don't remember what went wrong, but later I saw it working normally.

Too bad for me my cheap Chinese fixtures don't move with 16-bit resolution! (They can be seen "jerking" at slow pan speeds)