fixture definitions not recalled after save and re-open

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
weiryler

Hey, everybody. I'm hoping someone might be able to lend a helping hand to solve some issues I've been having with creating and saving matrices in sequences. When I create a matrix using my "All Fixtures" group, the matrix works as standalone, in a sequence, and it is visible on the physical lights and within the fixture monitor in each case. However, when I save the work space, close it, and re-open it, the information from the sequence is only retained by the first three fixtures in the DMX chain. I don't have this same issue, though, when recalling a sequence that had a matrix running through my "Par Group" which contains 4 ADJ Mega TriPar Profile Pluses and 4 Venue ThinTri 64s.

I'm not sure if the root of the problem is a fixture or RGBMatrix error, or if it is something in my software. My process for creating the matrix found in the attached work space was: select my fixture group ("All Fixtures"), select the Gradient pattern, view onscreen preview, click preview, view the matrix pattern on physical lights and in the fixture monitor, both of which are working, set the matrix into a sequence, play the sequence, checking each step to make sure there are values for each light, which are there and the sequence is visible on physical lights and in the fixture monitor. After this, I click save, then click save as and overwrite the work space, and finally exit the software. Upon re-opening the software, I open my work space, click the sequence I just created, and then I only can see the matrix working on the first three fixtures in my chain physically and in the fixture monitor.

I have provided the work space, along with the lights I had created heads for. I'm hoping someone can help me sort out the issues I'm having, whether it is; something missing in my creation process, an error involving miscommunication in the DMX chain, issues with the fixtures I'm using, the software, or something else entirely. I love the software and enjoy using it for my band's lighting, and I'm hoping that I can figure this out with your help to take my lighting to the next level and take advantage of this awesome feature in performance.
Attachments
American-DJ-Mega-TriPar-Profile-Plus.qxf
(6.81 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
American-DJ-Inno-Pocket-Wash.qxf
(9.55 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Workinprogress.qxw
(40.64 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
weiryler

here are the rest of my fixtures :D
Attachments
Venue-ThinTri-38-and-64.qxf
(3.09 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Chauvet-SlimBeam-Quad.qxf
(5.22 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
American-DJ-Sweeper-Beam-Quad-LED.qxf
(18.06 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
weiryler

One More! ;)
Attachments
Venue-THINPAR-64.qxf
(3.15 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
weiryler

I forgot to mention that we are running Windows 8.1 with qlcplus 4.10.4.

-Weiler