No fixture definition found for […]

The issues found when using the Fixture Manager panel
mitscherdinger

Hi!

Haven't been using QLC+ for half a year, now. Installed version 4.11.1 from your repository for Ubuntu on my Debian Testing machine.
My problem: When I open a project I saved a year ago, QLC+ says (partly translated): "There were some errors loading this project: No fixture definition found for Img Stage Line Parl 4-SET"

Did something change in the latest versions regarding fixture naming?

Never had that error, before. And the fixture is there! If I load it, again, I can use it like usual. But all my scenes and chaser are all gone, of course...

Any hint, how I can restore my saving in the new version?

Greets!
Mitsch
sbenejam

mitscherdinger wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:17 pm Hi!

Haven't been using QLC+ for half a year, now. Installed version 4.11.1 from your repository for Ubuntu on my Debian Testing machine.
My problem: When I open a project I saved a year ago, QLC+ says (partly translated): "There were some errors loading this project: No fixture definition found for Img Stage Line Parl 4-SET"

Did something change in the latest versions regarding fixture naming?

Never had that error, before. And the fixture is there! If I load it, again, I can use it like usual. But all my scenes and chaser are all gone, of course...

Any hint, how I can restore my saving in the new version?

Greets!
Mitsch
It seems that QLC + does not find the fixture definition Img Stage Line Parl 4-SET. Did you use your definition of the fixture provided by QLC + or did you create it yourself?. Can you attach your project?.
mitscherdinger

Sure!

I have used the fixture for years, now. It's created by me. I've uploaded it to the list and since that time, it's part of the official release. That's why I'm a bit surprised...

Greets!
Mitsch

PS: Thanks for the fast reply!
Attachments
Kleine Bühne + PARL4-Set 2016-10.qxw
(78.31 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
mcallegari

I've recently put some order on the IMG Stageline fixtures, cause there were wrong manufacturer names (IMG Stage line, Img stageline, etc)

Attached your project fixed
Attachments
Kleine Bühne + PARL4-Set 2016-10.qxw
(78.31 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
mitscherdinger

Yeah, not to mention the corporate main name "Monacor"... It's a mess with that manufacturer!

Thanks for the fix! Looking inside it I realized that it's only a xml-file. Not a big thing to do - but now I know what to do...
And again: Thanks for the fast response! Time for another donation, I guess...

Greets!
Mitsch