Unfortunately last minute changes introduced a few regressions, and the lack of time and tests contributed to ruin the previous release.
The most affected users were the Raspberry Pi and the Linux ones. Sorry about that !
Everyone is invited to use this version and we're excited to receive feedbacks on the lots of new features !
- Virtual Console/Cue List: improved step fader behaviour (David Garyga)
- Plugins/DMXUSB: Fixed regression affecting Linux users and OSX users using the libFTDI interface
- Plugins/ArtNet/E1.31/OSC: Improved network interfaces detection
- New fixture: Enterius EC-133DMX (thanks to Krzysztof Ratynski)
- New fixture: Showtec Dragon F-350 (thanks to Jasper Zevering)
- New fixtures: JB Systems Lounge Laser DMX, JB Systems Super Solar RGBW (thanks to Robert Box)