QLC+ 4.9.1 release

Public announcements of new QLC+ releases.

PLEASE, do not post bugs and issues here !
mcallegari

After only 10 days from the 4.9.0 release, a new patch release is needed to fix some macro-issues raised in the past days.
I don't have much to say about this version, except for one remark: this could have been avoided, and believe me, releasing a new version of QLC+ costs me a lot of time.
A [url]=viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8606]pre-release version of QLC+ 4.9.0[/url has been online for 2 weeks before getting released, but apparently it didn't get much attention or visibility by the forum users.
Bugs have started to be reported 2 days after the release, so it's probably my fault for choosing the wrong way to communicate with the QLC+ community (or people are just scared by the "beta" word and ignore any request of cooperation)

Changelog:
  • RGBMatrix: SingleShot RGBMatrix make use of FadeOut time (David Garyga)
  • RGBMatrix Editor: Update duration when changing fade in time (David Garyga)
  • Monitor: fixed values update of EFX in relative mode
  • VC Audio Triggers: fixed triggers enable from the web interface
  • VC Audio Triggers: restored audio level fader
  • VC Speed Dial: Allow ms precision for absolute range (David Garyga)
  • Simple Desk: restored the icon to delete a Cue (Jano Svitok)
  • UI: fixed channel group sliders not showing up
  • Plugins/DMXUSB: fixed for the (hopefully) last time Stageprofi data transmission
  • Plugins/OSC: fixed data receive on loopback interface
  • Plugins/OSC: fixed messages with a name length multiple of 4 not received
  • RGB Scripts: add Waves script (thanks to Nathan Durnan)
  • New fixtures: Showtec Compact Par 18 Tri MKII, Showtec Indigo 150 LED, Elation Rayzor Q7 (thanks to Thierry Rodolfo)
  • New fixtures: Eurolite Led Theatre 36x3W CW/WW, Martin Viper AirFX, Clay Paky Glow Up, Martin CX-10 Extreme (thanks to Thierry Rodolfo)
  • New fixture: Sagitter Slimpar 7DL (thanks to Damiano Mologni)
  • New fixture: Varytec LED Hellball 3 (thanks to Daniel)
  • New fixtures: Botex-DPX-620-III, Stairville AF-40 DMX (thanks to Yateri)
  • New fixture: Cameo Gobo Scanner 60 (thanks to Tobi Vossen)
  • New fixtures: Stairville LED Flood Panel 150, Eurolite PST 15W QCL RGB (thanks to Ralf Herold)
  • New fixture: Eurolite LED D-400 RGBAW 3W DMX (thanks to Alexander Grözinger)
debbio

Yes probably there was a communication problem..
But here we are; version 4.9.1 seems to work like a charme.. In all my shows it works very well!
Thank you so much.. I've seen it works also the submaster mode for cue list.. So nice work!
Grazie di tutto Massimo! Qui a Roma sto facendo un sacco di pubblicità al programma con tutte le compagnie che passano al Teatro dell'orologio!
mcallegari

debbio wrote:Yes probably there was a communication problem..
...yeah, but at this point I have no idea which is the right way to communicate... :(
debbio wrote:Grazie di tutto Massimo! Qui a Roma sto facendo un sacco di pubblicità al programma con tutte le compagnie che passano al Teatro dell'orologio!
Then you should meet with Tolmino. I think he is from Latina so you can join forces to conquer the capital with QLC+ ! :D
SteveGiovanazzi

Just download now and try, works good no bug for now..
edit:
_ in the simple desk, when you put more cue and give with edit menu the time ( like 0.5s) i try to play the sequenze and does'n work, it's stack at the first..
i make some mistake?
mcallegari

SteveGiovanazzi wrote:_ in the simple desk, when you put more cue and give with edit menu the time ( like 0.5s) i try to play the sequenze and does'n work, it's stack at the first..
i make some mistake?
Please do not report issues here. Open a new thread in the "issues and feedback" forum and describe what you see in all the details.
Thanks