Unofficial German video tutorials

Public announcements of new QLC+ releases.

PLEASE, do not post bugs and issues here !
Massimo Callegari

There is some good news for the QLC+ German friends.
The user **tasaei** created a channel on YouTube with some videos explaining a few QLC+ functionalities: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNBwQE ... hQA/videos

Since I don't understand the German language, I have no idea about the quality of those videos.
The author confirms they are not the exact translation of the official videos, so don't be confused by the numbers.
I have also no idea if they are excellent or if there have wrong information, nor if the topics treated are for advanced users or beginners.

I am not responsible for that material, so I cannot give support on them. Please ask the author whenever needed.

If someone is willing to comment here how they are, I would be glad to read your opinions.

Thanks to tasaei then for his work and contribution !
siegmund

The tutorials are pretty good, I'm really looking forward to see some new ones :)
rbrixel

Top Sache!
Tasaei

haha ok, ich hatte es wegen neuem Beruf aus den Augen verloren, aber gerade lädt ein neues video hoch und ein weiteres ist für morgen schon aufgenommen ;)
Danke für das tolle Feedback!

//

haha okay, because of my new job i had had forgotten it a little bit, but right now there's a new video uploading and another has been made for tomorrow!
Thanks for the great Feedback!
EXELBONSAI

@ mcallegari

I would like to continue that
I ask you to send me an e-mail address (via PN) where I would clarify some questions with you.

Would be very nice !!!

Greetings from Berlin
Ralf
RichardPorter

Very cool, thank you.