Unofficial German video tutorials

Public announcements of new QLC+ releases.

PLEASE, do not post bugs and issues here !
Massimo Callegari

Post by Massimo Callegari » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:27 pm

There is some good news for the QLC+ German friends.
The user **tasaei** created a channel on YouTube with some videos explaining a few QLC+ functionalities: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNBwQE ... hQA/videos

Since I don't understand the German language, I have no idea about the quality of those videos.
The author confirms they are not the exact translation of the official videos, so don't be confused by the numbers.
I have also no idea if they are excellent or if there have wrong information, nor if the topics treated are for advanced users or beginners.

I am not responsible for that material, so I cannot give support on them. Please ask the author whenever needed.

If someone is willing to comment here how they are, I would be glad to read your opinions.

Thanks to tasaei then for his work and contribution !

RODOLFO

Post by RODOLFO » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:09 am

sehr gut :)

siegmund

Re: Unofficial German video tutorials

Post by siegmund » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:34 pm

The tutorials are pretty good, I'm really looking forward to see some new ones :)

rbrixel

Post by rbrixel » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Top Sache!

Tasaei

Post by Tasaei » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:45 am

haha ok, ich hatte es wegen neuem Beruf aus den Augen verloren, aber gerade lädt ein neues video hoch und ein weiteres ist für morgen schon aufgenommen ;)
Danke für das tolle Feedback!

//

haha okay, because of my new job i had had forgotten it a little bit, but right now there's a new video uploading and another has been made for tomorrow!
Thanks for the great Feedback!