QLC+ 4.3.1 release

Public announcements of new QLC+ releases.

PLEASE, do not post bugs and issues here !
Massimo Callegari

This was meant to be a quick fix release for the DMXking devices, but it ended up being
another version with a load of new improvements.
The goal in the near future is to increase the QLC+ productivity when setting up
a light show. Either by giving flexibility as well as quick access to the common functionalities available.
The sad note is that I am quite puzzled that since version 4.3.0 I received very few updates
to the existing fixtures (not even talking about new ones..).
I confide in users kindness to bring QLC+ to the level of other lighting softwares (which have 700-800+ fixtures),
but it seems there is not a community willing to do so. I do my part, spending a lot of my time improving QLC+,
but users should do theirs, by contributing in any kind of way.
Changelog:

* Fixed DMXking devices detection
* Improved DMX4ALL devices information
* Fixed crash happening on OSX when opening plugin's configuration panels
* Channel Groups order can now be changed in the Fixture Manager panel
* Fixture Manager can now remove multiple Channel Groups
* Sliders labels are now multi line (applies to Channel Groups and Virtual Console sliders)
* Scene Editor now remembers the Channel Groups values. Not saved in the project.
* Scene Editor has a new button to switch between "tab view" and "all channels view"
* Scene Editor now shows all fixtures tabs on the screen. In case they're a lot, it will display "..." beside the name
* On Scene Editor it is now possible to switch betwwen tabs by pressing Alt+Left, Alt+Right
* On Scene Editor it is now possible to switch between channels values by pressing TAB
* various fixes to avoid a crash when deleting Channel Groups
* Added fixture: Stairville MH-360 (thanks to Jannis Achstetter)
* Documentation updates