QLC+ 4.7.3 release

Public announcements of new QLC+ releases.

PLEASE, do not post bugs and issues here !
Massimo Callegari

QLC+ 4.7.3 is here, as the third maintenance release of the 4.7 series.
There are a few improvements on several areas and a few crashes have gone away.
Even though minor releases don't aim to introduce new features, version 4.7.3 brings two major things:

* A brand new Japanese translation thanks to Koichiro Saito
* Channels modifiers. A few of you requested them (and I needed them too) so I took the chance to implement it. They can be set from the Fixture Manager/Channel fade configuration button. Please refer to the QLC+ documentation to understand how they work.
Here's a screenshot of how the selector/editor looks like:
http://www.qlcplus.org/features/channelmodifier.png

On the other hand, the finnish translation has been excluded from releases due to lack of maintenance
As usual, thanks also to everyone that submitted new fixtures, bugfixes and feedbacks.

Changelog:

* NEW: it is now possible to assign a modifier curve to a channel
* NEW: added Japanese translation (many thanks to Koichiro Saito)
* Engine: Fixed fallback IO mapping messing up plugins lines
* Engine: Fixed audio playback on non-default device working only once
* UI: Fix saving changes when: closing QLC+, opening file, creating new file
* VirtualConsole: fixed XY Pad tilt on universes other than 1
* Monitor: fixed crash when showing 2D preview of a fixture that has been removed
* Monitor: it is now possible to set a background image to the 2D preview
* Monitor: fixed fixture positioning through the Fixture Item Editor
* Fixture manager: fixed crash when deleting all groups/fixtures (thanks to David Garyga)
* Fixture Editor: fixed gobos paths saved on Windows
* Plugins/Peperoni: added preliminary input support (thanks to Jan Menzel)
* Webaccess: button state now correctly switch depending on the sent value
* New fixture: Beamz LCB-252, Cameo LED RGB PAR56 Can, Showtec Dynamic LED v3 (thanks to Sascha Büttner)
* New fixture: Monacor LSX-142SRGY, Kam Laserscan 1000 3D, Chauvet DMF-10, TSSS XL35, Kam Powercan TRI54W Slim (thanks to Robert Box)
* New fixture: Martin RoboColor-III (thanks to Boudewijn)
* New fixture: StageTech LeaderScan Roto (thanks to Noel Utter)
Sascha Büttner

Dear Massimo, thanks for the new release. Did you change anything in AUDIO for the OS X - Version?

Or is it just my freshly set up system? I freshly reinstalled my ancient early2009 Macbook with Yosemite DP2 and had the same unexpected shutdown of QLC plus when selecting the MacBooks Microphone for Input. That's no problem as I already "knew" it will and the setting for input will stick during the crash. So after restarting QLC+ the input is set to Microphone. But still no audio input for the triggers.

But when setting the microphone to 16bit/44kHz (default it's set to 24bit/48kHz) it works just as flawless as it did within windows.

So however. Thanks for your great work.

Sascha