QLC+ 4.7.2 release

Public announcements of new QLC+ releases.

PLEASE, do not post bugs and issues here !
Massimo Callegari

Here's the second maintenance release of the QLC+ 4.7 series. Again, this version doesn't aim to introduce new major features, but to improve functionalities and fix regressions and issues.
I've dedicated some effort to improve the Web interface, by adding a preliminary version of a Simple Desk and creating a "developer API suite" to control QLC+ as much as possible via WebSockets. Web developers are now free to design their own web interface to QLC+.
The HTML example page is not bundled with QLC+ but can be reached on GitHub or can be previewed here.

I would like to take the occasion to thank Dr. Jan Menzel at Peperoni Lighting for donating some devices to the project and to help improving the current plugin.
Thanks also to Santiago Benejam Torres for contributing with a Catalan translation.

Changelog:

* DIP Switch tool: it is now possible to manually set a DIP configuration (thanks to Florian Euchner)
* Fixture Manager: Added DIP Switch tool to fixture add panel to select an address by DIP configuration (thanks to Florian Euchner)
* Simple Desk: fixed CPU waste and channels highlight on universes other than 1
* Simple Desk: fixed cue stacks playback
* Show Manager: fixed wrong track association causing copy & paste errors
* Show Manager: fixed audio deletion crash
* Virtual Console: Buttons can now stop all functions with a fade out time
* Plugins/HID: fixed regression causing non working input
* Plugins/Peperoni: added support for newer firmware versions (thanks to Jan Menzel)
* Plugins/Peperoni: added support for 2 universes output on USBDMX21
* Webaccess: preliminary implementation of Simple Desk
* Webaccess: Added Web API for developers who want to control QLC+ via HTML+Javascript+Websocket
* Added Catalan translation (thanks to Santiago Benejam Torres)
* New fixture: Flash Butrym LED Moving Head Mini Beam 18x3W RGB CREE (thanks to laserandi)
* New fixture: Chauvet Wedge Tri, Chauvet Gobo Zoom LED 2.0 (thanks to Jef M)
* New fixture: Studio Due City Color 1800, Star Lights Mini Wash Moving Head (thanks to Tolmino)
* New fixture: lightmaXX Platinum Line Mini TRI PAR 7x3W, lightmaXX Star Sphere 6 RGBAW (thanks to Flo)
Chris Laurie

"Virtual Console: Buttons can now stop all functions with a fade out time"

Very, very nice! Thank you Massimo!
Joep Admiraal

One other thing that is added: Akai APC 40 feedback support
Massimo Callegari

Ouch ! You're absolutely right. Don't know why I forgot to add it to the changelog. Sorry
Santiago Benejam Torres

Massimo,
Good job. The last two weeks I've tried qlcplus 4.7.1 in two live concerts. The software, the Enttec DMX USB Pro and the nanoKontrol2 worked perfectly on a Ubuntu 13.10 system.

I just tested the 4.7.2 version with the Catalan translation activated and I found a few small errors in my translation. In the next weeks I will try to fix them.

I also found that my name does not appear in the list of contributors. Is this a bug?. ;-)

Is a pleasure to contribute to improve this program. Thanks to all contributors.
Massimo Callegari

Hi Santiago, apologies for that !
I concentrated too much on core functionalities that I forgot some "high level" details.
Anyway your name is in the Changelog and on the QLC+ website "about" page.
I've just added it to the program too
https://github.com/mcallegari/qlcplus/c ... 0b8fddf172
Santiago Benejam Torres

Don't worry Massimo. I know you are very busy working to improve the program. In a few days I will share my first project and some photos in the forum.