Better MIDI support

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
joelgomes1994

Hi!

I've been working with QLC+ for a while, making the projects entirely in MIDI through a external sequencer (REAPER), sometimes event without using chasers in animated effects (for more freedom). It's working well, but actually it's a lot of work to make everything work, especially because QLC+ doesn't accept MIDI note events and control changes through the same universe. I do use MIDI notes for flash buttons and on/off functions, and control changes for sliders - the note offs on sliders makes them act weird, even changing the HTP - LTP options - and writing control changes in different parameters is a lot of work. So I do use two MIDI tracks in REAPER, one of them I use the VST MIDI Shape Shifter to convert notes to control changes (so I can write control changes with the ease of writing notes), send the two tracks to two different MIDI outputs (2 loopMIDI when programming, 2 rtpMIDI when performing live). QLC+ receives both inputs through two universes, and the rest you know how to proceed. It's a quite complicated workflow, and could be resolved if the MIDI input in QLC+ could accept all types of MIDI commands instead of just one, or the sliders could accept better note velocity and not off.

The requests is:
- The same MIDI input capable of receive all kinds of MIDI messages, not just one kind per input;

Thanks for such amazing software and updates!