Copy channel values in scene editor

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
yokosuna

Maybe it makes sense to respect channel assignment like "red" "green" "dimmer" and so on
when copying values to other fixture if they aren´t the same type:
For example when I use 4 x RGB from ADJ and 4 x MH from Eurolite but
the ADJ has RGB from 1 to 3 where as Eurolite has RGBWA from 7 to 11 ...
I hope you see the point.
bleurose

I think a "copy to all similar fixtures" option would be great.

If my scenes have only one kind of fixture, the current "copy to all fixtures" command/icon works great. But when there are mixed fixtures, this is problematic and there are all sorts of unexpected changes that happen. For instance, copying a dimmer level for a generic single channel dimmer to all fixtures (if the scene includes RGB fixtures as well as dimmer fixtures) wipes out all the RGB color levels in the RGB fixtures. Although I prefer to keep scenes restricted to similar fixtures (i.e., "looks" not scenes), and then gang several "looks" together to create a real scene in a collection, often times I use the DMX Dump to create scenes while adjusting levels live and then those scenes become huge mixes of fixture types. Those scenes become harder to adjust when I want to adjust say the colors of the RGB fixtures without effecting the levels as I now have to adjust each of the fixtures independently.

Again another valuable option would be a way to "select" multiple fixtures to adjust (like a channel group) with a single adjustment. Maybe shift click the tabs and then see the common channels for all of the selected fixtures?