Multiple input controls

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
lcslouis

I would like to see the ability to add mutiple inputs to a slider, button fader etc.

For example I have a USB midi controller directly connected but I also use touchOSC

To use both for example i have create copies of the button or fader so I can assign it to both.
nedmech

I'd love to see something like this as well. I occasionally run into situations where I have multiple control sources that I want to control the same VC items. For instance, a USB Midi controller for manual operation and a mini sequencer on another computer to coordinate combined audio/video/light across multiple computers. I can make something like this work with QLC+ now as is, but it involves making duplicate VC objects and interacting with loopback triggers for anything that I want to run from multiple sources. Being able to assign multiple inputs to the same VC item would greatly simplify the workflow and VC layout when setting up things like this.
plugz

Yes, that would be nice. But this requires quite some work in QLC+ code.
mcallegari

I will implement it for QLC+ 5. Together with multiple outputs per universe.
Can't imagine how many new bugs it will introduce... :D
nedmech

mcallegari wrote:I will implement it for QLC+ 5. Together with multiple outputs per universe.
Can't imagine how many new bugs it will introduce... :D
Sounds great! I look forward to generating lots of new bug reports when 5 comes out! :) (no, I'm not being sarcastic, either)