Midi Timeclock

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
MaxMeyer

Hello Forum,

is it possible to implement Midi Timeclock (MTC)?
It would be nice to start the show when the playback starts the timecode.
i could not import my audiofiles to QLC because this are multitrack audiofiles (Tracktion and BehringerX32).

Max
outloaf

That would be incredible if qlc had timecode record and playback options.. I also use a mixer for in ears, cue, tracks, clicks and midi controlled lights right now but it would save so much time just being able to have qlc record a timecode show.
andres robles

hello, I use Midas M32 and sometimes Beringher x32 and multitrack recording with ardour and jack in S.O Linux... if I put the midas in daw control and I have qlc connected by usb to the midas, the subgroups send notes midi to qlc so that you can control your scenes from the second fader section of the M32 or X32, QLC accepts normal audio tracks, you can create your scenes and put them in timeline with a clapper or bass track or whatever, which can be used as a clapper for the musicians or instrument sequenced in the direct, if everyone follows the clapper and the lights follow the clapperboard, everything will be synchronized, you would have to create a show for each song and launch the shows with a midi device ..... Maybe you can create a track midi in tracktion/ardour/protools/cubase... and send midi notes to qlc running different scenes of lights ....
andres robles

Each DAW as it pleases, example of ardor
Attachments
Midi track.png
filipek.o

I agree it would be amazing to use show timeline function controlled by any timecode midi or audio