Fixture/Channel Groups as selectable in Scene Dump

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
sandinak

So I am doing alot of dynamic shows where we build/edit the scenes as we arrive to the venue .. and then use them in the show. I have a need to be able to select distinct sets of lights and/or distinct sets of values on those lights for particular queue buttons.. however when doing the dumps i'd like to not have to go select each individual light or only chose non-0 values ( position particularly ) I'd also like to be able to have more lights lit so I can make some decisions about presentation. For instance:

- I have a smoke machine that I use at need for scene creation .. I'd like to dump all positive values BUT that one ;) Or Laser ... etc.
- I want to spike light positions once for a show.. and save them independently of colors/intensity etc. So I create scenes for the spiked position and have them as independently selectable buttons on the control surface. .. so I can do Red at a 45.. or White on Soio Mic 1 .. etc.
- I want to isolate effects when saving .. so it'd be nice to identify them by group

Thoughts?
filipek.o

UP

I would love to see this function as dump all non zero values doesnt work for me in some situation when for example position of moving heads it is has to have a 0 value.. then it doesnt save it as i use a lot "dynamic" adding new position to a chaser. Please massimo is it possible to add and how hard it is from programing point of view?