Selective submaster on fixtures in Cue list

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
lightuser

In the theatre world, a common needed function is a submaster (fader) to control the percentage of the programmed value of one( or more) specific dimmer channel. This function exists on Chamsys MagicQ (and also on other dmx software products)
For example, when initially creating the light show, you put the front lights at 100%.
When touring around and playing the theatre show in other theatres, it could be that the available front lights are 2000W instead of 1000W.
Then you want to easy adjust the intensity of the front lights in all the Chaser steps to 50% (or to another percentage).
With this fader, it should be possible to put all the values of specific dimmer channels to a lower value.
For example when putting the fader on 50%, you have this situation:

original 0% -> 0%
original 10% -> 5%
original 20% -> 10%
original 100% -> 50%
siegmund

I don't know if I get you right, but there already is a submaster mode for the slider widget in virtual console.
GGGss

Exactly for this reason QLC+ has a very nice function : http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/channelproperties.html
It applies a modification of the values. I use this a lot for heads getting them sync'd.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
lightuser

siegmund wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 pm I don't know if I get you right, but there already is a submaster mode for the slider widget in virtual console.
Yes, there is a submaster function but this has effect on everything inside the main virtual console or inside a frame.
I have a cue list (chaser) which controls 30 fixtures. I want 3 faders to function as a submaster to control several fixtures or groups of fixtures.
For example. My first 3 fixtures are the "front light group". In my chaser, during the creation of the light show, i used 3x 1000W spots and i have set the light output of this "front light group" on the right percentages. When i arrive with my light show in another theatre location, i use for example 3x 2000W spots for the front light. I want to easily adjust the light output with a fader so the light output of these 3 fixtures is changed in my whole chaser, without editing the steps in my chaser. The light output of the other fixtures used in my chaser must stay the same.
I want to easily add faders to act as submaster fader for a fixture or a group of selected fixtures.
GGGss wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:30 pm Exactly for this reason QLC+ has a very nice function : http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/channelproperties.html
It applies a modification of the values. I use this a lot for heads getting them sync'd.
Yes this is true, but i just want to easily adjust it by percentage for one or more lights.
Not the whole curve. Maybe, there should be some extra presets (95%, 90%, 85%...) or a fader over there to control the light output percentage. And if i use this function, i cant apply the settings to more fixtures at the same time. I want to quickly adjust it to multiple selected fixtures.