Adding scenes to show live

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
Krsound

Adding scene or scenquences to the show timeline live. Like in grandma 2 https://help2.malighting.com/Page/grand ... ord/en/3.3

Make a quick show faster
GGGss

MA2 topic is about timecode ... that would reflect to the Show manager possibilities of QLC+.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Krsound

Basically what I am referring to is to hit play in show manager and have hot keys setup or something like virtual console so when you hear the music like in a live show but it’s recording to the timeline. In ma2 that is in the time code area you start the time code and pressing go on scenes and it records scenes to the timeline
GGGss

Recording live manipulations is not possible (yet).

Out of curiousity... you want to record your manipulations so you can use them later?
Ergo you know what music is going to be played so then you can pre-programm your show?
The timecode on MA is meant to be used like this. I only use it for the 'opening scene' on large stages (like first 2-3 songs and thereafter busking around)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Krsound

What I am asking while the timeline is playing a song you can click or hit hot key like ma2 (go) to play and record the scenes to the timeline then you can go back and tweak what was recorded to make it precise.
Krsound

Here is a video of kat at act lighting programming to timecode live or on qlc instance to timeline, like I was saying before making a rough show hitting cues as the music is playing then go back and tweak it so the show is perfect

https://youtu.be/MQXhHv_7hNI