Start Audio Trigger listening by default

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
adko

The only thing stopping me from running qlc+ headless is that I need to go and click enable on all of my audio triggers before my show will run.

I have tried enabling via the web interface but something isn't quite right.. namely:
I have an external input (midi) that I use to run a function and simultaneously disable all of my audio triggers. This same input when pressed again turns the audio triggers back on and turns off the function.

My use case is:
I play in a band and we run multiple cue sheets to control different groups of lights based on audio triggers (one cue list advances every beat, another advances every 4th beat, for example). Between songs I often hit a button that mutes everything and focuses light on the singer while the rest of the band prepares for the next bit. Hitting the same button again when the song starts re-enables our sound-driven cue sheets.

Ideally:
could either set in the GUI the audio trigger "enabled" by default and save it to my workspace - OR - pass a command line argument to start performance mode and enabled all audio triggers.
siegmund

You could use loopback channels as external input for the audio triggers enable buttons and then define a startup function to run when going to operate mode.
adko

I think I tried this but the problem was that I lost the "divisor" feature which I really like.

I actually thought of another way to accomplish this, if I can get a button to be enabled at startup. I have a button on a midi controller that when pushed toggles this button on/off and toggles 2 audio triggers off/on (inversely related to the button)

if I could start the operate mode with that button enabled then I could just hit that button to toggle the audio triggers on and that button off which would be perfect.

Is that possible?
siegmund

adko wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:56 pm I think I tried this but the problem was that I lost the "divisor" feature which I really like.
Why would you lose divisor only by defining a startup function in vc?
adko wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:56 pm if I could start the operate mode with that button enabled then I could just hit that button to toggle the audio triggers on and that button off which would be perfect.
Exactly as I told you (well I admit grammatically it was not that good): Use the loopback plugin and define a startup function (function to run when switching to operate mode).