Unattended mode

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
KTomi

Hi!
I have some DMX lights what I would like to use on my house party. I searched a lot about a freeware or opensource DMX controller, and I found this app. It has a very user friendly user interface.
On the house parties usually nobody sit behind the controller. I would like to make a unattended setup, but i found some limitations. If I make audio triggered lights setup, I could use only one chaser/cue list. There might be a feature that controls the show without supervision.
In an example, I'll show you what my idea is.
There is a list that contains chasers. The chasers can be controlled by audio trigger or normal timing.
The list would work the same way as the chasers. There could step randomly, loop, ping-pong, etc. With similar settings... (Only one extra feature would be needed here: duration by audio trigger counts).
If there were more lists then it would be a heaven for me :D ex: 1st list for slow music, 2nd evergreens, 3rd electronic genries.

In summary, I would like a chaser line list with chasers.
On my opinion it is not a huge work, but many people will smile. :D

//Sorry for my bad English.
GGGss

It is perfectly possible to use chasers within a chaser...
The functionality you want is already there.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
KTomi

I can't set that I wand.
This is my minimal desire:
There are chasers with infinite duration for audio triggering. But I wold like to create a main chaser that contains these chasers. The main chaser did not triggered, just controlled by duration settings.